Monday 30 January 2012

How To: Dress for snow.

So yes, it has got that cold again in England that we have been forecast more snow. No offense snow, but you're kind of getting a bit over-rated now. I don't know about anyone else, but all I'm dreaming of is sandals and sunglasses! However, good weather also equals the summer, and the summer is when my final uni exams are...eeek! Anyway, this would be my outfit for a snowy day :)



Hat: accessorize, Coat: barbour, Top: annie greenabelle, Gloves: accessorize, Jeans: h&m, Wellies: joules

7 comments:

  1. The wellies are such a pretty colour and I adore the jacket <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove all of these, every piece! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So perfect! Love the look of that slouchy top. Also the bobble hat and Barbour jacket are so good! Perfect snowy day outfit. Although wellies are freaking cold in the snow... so definitely two pairs of socks! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I forgot to include! Socks! I knew there was something haha.. xx

      Delete
  4. nice post!! (:

    www.jessicajersey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. NEED the top!!

    www.celebrityowned.com
    Check out our blog and do some shopping!
    xx Julie xx

    ReplyDelete