Tuesday 24 January 2012

How to: Dress up coloured skinnies

Coloured skinnies were seen everywhere this winter, with probably some of the most popular colour choices being maroon, jade and electric blue. This trend is such a great one to be taken from winter to spring as it's so versatile. I can't wait to try out the new spring/summer 2012 colours! I have my eye on a mint green pair (already featured here) from Topshop and a pale pink pair from River Island (found here). Anway, seeing as the weather has taken a turn for the worse again, I thought I'd stick to the deep jade green of winter for now. xx









Shirt: Mango, Necklace: Asos, Bracelet: Eddie Borogo, Jeans: Topshop, Shoes: Topshop, Clutch: Anya Hindmarch

5 comments:

  1. Great combinations. The clutch is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bold gold accessories. I seriously live in jeans so am always happy to find another colour to add to the mix... currently craving a super soft pink pair. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before 6 months ago, I hadn't worn jeans in roughly 5 years (shocking I know). Now they are my staple piece. I loved last winters colours so much. I'm coveting a pink pair too! I really love your blog btw. I've been following you for a while now :) Your style is so inspirational! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shirt, it could also be dressed up or down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfit! I love the shirt a lot

    ReplyDelete