Thursday 29 March 2012

Bagged a Bargain.

A couple of days ago I included the most beautiful pastel pink D&G bag on my 'Feeling Hungry?' post. It is truly my dream bag, but at over £1000, it is definitely out of my budget range. Like all my other lusted after designer bags, I pinned it to my pin board to be kept waiting within the depths of the Internet until I was ready to face it again.

Resigned to my poor student budget, I continued my futile attempt at Internet surfing. But boy did I get a shock when I came across a feature on Primark's new summer collection on the InStyle website. There was my perfect bag! And when I say perfect, I mean a whole £12 worth of perfect.

Unfortunately this collection hasn't been released yet. But believe me, I have the day marked down in my calender...


1 comment:

  1. Love, Love, Love, Love, LOOOVE that bag!

    Heather xx
    maybecommon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete