Sunday 25 March 2012

Cobra Society.

Saw these Najet wool and leather loafers on Net-a-porter the other day. I'm hooked. I want these and a very nice holiday abroad please. 

 Image source: here


They would have to be worn with a big white kaftan top, frayed denim shorts and and tanned legs obviously. However, that last bit I really struggle with. I'm one of those unfortunate people that go from white, to red, and then back to white again. If I'm very lucky I get some freckles on my nose, which if you squint really hard, kind of look like a tan from far off. 










Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Top: Michael Kors, Earrings, Necklace, Shorts, Bag: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Cobra Society

1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are pretty amazing - and I love how you picture the entire look in your mind! Don't worry about the tanned part - self tanner is safer!

    http://www.inherentstylela.com/

    ReplyDelete