Tuesday 20 March 2012

Ulyana Sergeenko.

One of my favourite collections this spring is from the wonderfully fabulous Ulyana Sergeenko. Not only is this Russian beauty an amazing designer, she also manages to take a wicked photo or two as well, AND manages to squeeze in time to work on her blog! Some people just have it all! I literally pinned pretty much every photo I could find from her S/S'12 collection, including a few backstage photos by the very talented Tim Kolesnikov (my Pinterest page). I think I shall be referring back to them for graduation ball inspiration this summer.
Her collection manages to encapsulate all that I want in my summer wardrobe this year; figure-flattering feminine silhouettes and sheer and floral fabrics with a nod to the 1930's. I think you'd be extremely hard-pressed not to fall in love with these beautiful pieces.


















Image sources: here and here

1 comment:

  1. I love the first dress - lovely pattern. great blog. :)

    www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete